Sunday, February 22, 2009

10 words tht are a part of who i am.

Centered.
knowledgeable.
Shy.
Adventurous.
Strong.
Determined.
Loving.
Supportive.
Truthful.
Free.

I am centered because i can focus myself away from anger. I also fell i have an understanding with myself and the earth.

I know many things from photography and camcorders to rock climbing and water safety.

I am shy because i find it hard to meet new people, and have trouble letting new people into my life. I also have a hard time learning new names and faces, and it makes me uncomfortable when i cant learn them.

I am always ready to go explore something dangerous.

I am psychically strong, and emotionally strong. I can carry a ton of equipment, all my rock climbing gear, and camera gear. Also I am able to uphold my beliefs despite what the world thinks.

I am determined to do the best i can, and also to do the best job i can on tasks. I am also determined in the sense that i believe i can accomplish anything that i really want to.

I am very loving to the ones i love, friends, and family. I am always ready to go out on a limb, and take risks for the ones i care most about. Trying to make sure the ones closest to me are doing good in life.

I do not shoot down peoples ideas and always have an open mind. I am very supportive of thoughts ideas and beliefs as long as the person is not trying to re control the beliefs of others.

I am very honest about my self, and the things i do. I am able to admit when i make mistakes, or handle something wrong. I find more pleasure in life in telling the truth, and how things are, rather than watching them become confusing and frustrating.

I am free in the sense that i am very easy going, and i am not tied down by many social concepts of life. I can be content with out luxury etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment