Thursday, May 7, 2009

Salzburg, Insbruck, Munchen

This is a rebel Blog... I guess...

I Followed the class curriculum as best as I could.... Until I ran into Adventure Recreation in Innsbruck. This was my second time to Innsbruck. I ended up skipping class which was a walking tour of Innsbruck to ride the insainly beautiful and massive Alphine Mountains there. I rode all day long with Doug Carty Kristen Bean, Thomas Merkt, Jarad, and many more.

I sustained an injury, how ever it was worth it.
The injury was a fluke... or else some one was mad at me.... and thought about pushing....


Well It's all better now.

Recapping on the rest...

Salzburg was very nice. The sound of music tour was somewhat interesting, nice for the scenery. Our tour guide was great and funny, and ended up swearing all in fun and games.

The Salt mine tour was very cool. It was nice to be exploring caves that have been carved out by the Kelts hundreds or even thousands of years ago.

In Munchen, the HaufBrau House was very interesting, good beer, good times. Got lost after. How ever the modern art museums class trip was my favorete part. Seeing many old artists and being able to stand before a work from my favorete artist. Salvador Dali.

Then it was time to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment